XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

WOW.. Just WOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:47 am

I was going to for a laugh but I can't get on the Xbox site. LOL

Anyway got to go now Killa, I've had fun with that...But the Mrs want's me to go and watch True Blood. LOL

Gimme a shout if you still need a hand on Resy 5, I'll wade through them with my rocket launcher for ya. Smile

Back to top Go down
Azrahgade
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
Azrahgade

Gamertag : Azrahgade
Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 193
Times Thanked : 2

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Azrahgade wrote:
I may add any document an American signs, (which Omen is) in order to be legal in the United States, it has to obide by the constitution. Freedom of Speech, which does have it's limits.

You can not harass someone, or vulgarly abuse another. Using a highly slur term is not in anyway against the law as long as your not using it against someone. Enhancing your statement is completely legal. Also, profiles do have restrictions Dave. They ask for your Age when you sign up, if you are under 18 you can not do certain things unless you have parental guidence. In which case, him being banned is complete bullshit. Instead of being an ass about his rant just agree with him be comforting and he will get over it a lot quicker that way then reading an ignorant post. Which by the way I found your post quite ignorant. Though it may be true, it wasn't needed or could have been said in a more mature way.

Well I'm sorry you feel my post where "ignorant" but I agree totally with Microsoft's policies, If you have swear words or anything vulgar in your profile, GT and so on it should be re-moved, having a age restriction and proof of your age doesn't stop under-age children playing the xbox and possible seeing your (or someone else's) profile unless you block it from being seen by people not on your friends list but it still should not be in there, freedom of speech is bullshit, its a term overly used by the americans because its used in your constitution, but think about it really, how much freedom of speech do you have nowadays? with Political Correction, noone has it, you couldn't walk up to your boss and tell him what you thought of him without worrying about being fired, even tho thats your freedom to do so. Same applies here microsoft have decided rightly or wrongly that there will be no swear words, abusive texts or vulgar statements in peoples bio's. thats just the rules. so when someone comes on and makes a topic about how wrong it is, weiter I agree with them or not I will point out they have no reason to be upset with microsoft but only with them selves.

As for the way I spoken to Omen in these posts, we had just been thought a little tiff (shall we say) and not seen eye to eye on something so yes maybe I did let that cloud my judgement on what I typed but I couldn't careless what you thought of those comment. only what Omen thinks and if he feel I was out of order which yeah maybe I could have said them differently then I'm sorry to Omen.

Banning people for saying shit is completely dumb, now if they issued him a warning through a message saying "remove the vulgar language from your bio" or something of the sort, then yeah he should be banned. But a 2 day ban for saying shit is completely retarded.

As to what I was saying. Little kids shouldn't be playing online to begin with. And if a 15 year never heard a bad word or read one, I want to know what rock is he hiding under.

I'm pretty sure the new Terms are that you must be 13 just to play online while a guardian is watching you.

The parental thing can control the things you do. Like adding new friends and reading peoples bios. Your parents can block that. No one is making anyone read a bio, if you want to cus your bio up it only makes you look bad. Don't read the bios if you feel your going to be offended. It really is an easy ass way to avoid this.

But to the point, it is in the xbox terms. You agreed to it, and you did recieve punishment for disobeying and now everything is fine.

My job is to simply try and to keep the peace. If he wants to rant about being banned as a community it's our job to support him until he is no longer angry. Or tell him he's wrong in a not so aggressive way.

Also, you should "careless" about other peoples opinions whether good or bad. It's a forum. You care more about my comment then you admit because if you didn't, you wouldn't have replied to it.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 am

Azrahgade wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Azrahgade wrote:
I may add any document an American signs, (which Omen is) in order to be legal in the United States, it has to obide by the constitution. Freedom of Speech, which does have it's limits.

You can not harass someone, or vulgarly abuse another. Using a highly slur term is not in anyway against the law as long as your not using it against someone. Enhancing your statement is completely legal. Also, profiles do have restrictions Dave. They ask for your Age when you sign up, if you are under 18 you can not do certain things unless you have parental guidence. In which case, him being banned is complete bullshit. Instead of being an ass about his rant just agree with him be comforting and he will get over it a lot quicker that way then reading an ignorant post. Which by the way I found your post quite ignorant. Though it may be true, it wasn't needed or could have been said in a more mature way.

Well I'm sorry you feel my post where "ignorant" but I agree totally with Microsoft's policies, If you have swear words or anything vulgar in your profile, GT and so on it should be re-moved, having a age restriction and proof of your age doesn't stop under-age children playing the xbox and possible seeing your (or someone else's) profile unless you block it from being seen by people not on your friends list but it still should not be in there, freedom of speech is bullshit, its a term overly used by the americans because its used in your constitution, but think about it really, how much freedom of speech do you have nowadays? with Political Correction, noone has it, you couldn't walk up to your boss and tell him what you thought of him without worrying about being fired, even tho thats your freedom to do so. Same applies here microsoft have decided rightly or wrongly that there will be no swear words, abusive texts or vulgar statements in peoples bio's. thats just the rules. so when someone comes on and makes a topic about how wrong it is, weiter I agree with them or not I will point out they have no reason to be upset with microsoft but only with them selves.

As for the way I spoken to Omen in these posts, we had just been thought a little tiff (shall we say) and not seen eye to eye on something so yes maybe I did let that cloud my judgement on what I typed but I couldn't careless what you thought of those comment. only what Omen thinks and if he feel I was out of order which yeah maybe I could have said them differently then I'm sorry to Omen.

Banning people for saying shit is completely dumb, now if they issued him a warning through a message saying "remove the vulgar language from your bio" or something of the sort, then yeah he should be banned. But a 2 day ban for saying shit is completely retarded.

As to what I was saying. Little kids shouldn't be playing online to begin with. And if a 15 year never heard a bad word or read one, I want to know what rock is he hiding under.

I'm pretty sure the new Terms are that you must be 13 just to play online while a guardian is watching you.

The parental thing can control the things you do. Like adding new friends and reading peoples bios. Your parents can block that. No one is making anyone read a bio, if you want to cus your bio up it only makes you look bad. Don't read the bios if you feel your going to be offended. It really is an easy ass way to avoid this.

But to the point, it is in the xbox terms. You agreed to it, and you did recieve punishment for disobeying and now everything is fine.

My job is to simply try and to keep the peace. If he wants to rant about being banned as a community it's our job to support him until he is no longer angry. Or tell him he's wrong in a not so aggressive way.

Also, you should "careless" about other peoples opinions whether good or bad. It's a forum. You care more about my comment then you admit because if you didn't, you wouldn't have replied to it.

I Replied simple to explain my point since you seem to not grasp it and to make sure omen hadn't taken my comments the wrong way and believe me I care about others comments and opinions just not yours, you are a grade A tool, you were on the gears forum and you seem to still be on this site so I'm done replying to you now I've managed to ignore you this far I'm sure I can carry on. :-) but on a side note my last question to you is what do you mean its your job to keep the peace?? You do realise your not a mod anymore right?! I hope I've not just broken that to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:

on a side note my last question to you is what do you mean its your job to keep the peace?? You do realise your not a mod anymore right?! I hope I've not just broken that to you.
See title of thread.

You didn't just finish that arguement, you pulled off a Fatality with that one!!!
Back to top Go down
Azrahgade
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
Azrahgade

Gamertag : Azrahgade
Cash : 193
Times Thanked : 2

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 pm

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Azrahgade wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Azrahgade wrote:

I Replied simple to explain my point since you seem to not grasp it and to make sure omen hadn't taken my comments the wrong way and believe me I care about others comments and opinions just not yours, you are a grade A tool, you were on the gears forum and you seem to still be on this site so I'm done replying to you now I've managed to ignore you this far I'm sure I can carry on. :-) but on a side note my last question to you is what do you mean its your job to keep the peace?? You do realise your not a mod anymore right?! I hope I've not just broken that to you.

Grade A tool? Your right I'm not mod anymore, MOD EDIT: Foul language will not be tolerated. Publik

I've been with this community longer then you and Publik combined on here. I have given my word to this community, my time, and effort. This is how I find people respect me.

I did nothing to you, never did. If I find a problem I approach it. Something most people don't have the balls to do. Express there opinion. I don't ignore people like a little bitch, I'll talk to them about it. Your a punk. You had problem with me why didn't you say so.

I don't want to be apart of anything where people have 0 respect for one another. These forums were loaded with that. I don't see it anymore.

To be fair, I wasn't being rude to you, I actually agreed with you if your thoroughly read my post. But your to big headed to read that well enough.
"But to the point, it is in the xbox terms. You agreed to it, and you did recieve punishment for disobeying and now everything is fine.

My job is to simply try and to keep the peace. If he wants to rant about being banned as a community it's our job to support him until he is no longer angry. Or tell him he's wrong in a not so aggressive way. " You let me know where you see anything offensive.

Just a little FYI this grade A tool is one of the most thanked players on Gears of War 3 forums. But hey, I'm just a tool.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Azrahgade wrote:

My job is to simply try and to keep the peace. If he wants to rant about being banned as a community it's our job to support him until he is no longer angry. Or tell him he's wrong in a not so aggressive way. " You let me know where you see anything offensive.

Just a little FYI this grade A tool is one of the most thanked players on Gears of War 3 forums. But hey, I'm just a tool.

WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 All_ha10
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Hey I've got more than double the amount of thanks over on the Gears forum. What does that make me? I realise that I may regret asking that question. LOL

Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Hey I've got more than double the amount of thanks over on the Gears forum. What does that make me? I realise that I may regret asking that question. LOL

You will once I get on the laptop mate ;-) lol
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Azrahgade wrote:

LMFAO... Now Az im not the biggest fan of Daddy or Publik but the statement you made about the amount of thanks you have made that whole essay you wrote fail
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 am

KiLLa4DeScriLLa wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Azrahgade wrote:

LMFAO... Now Az im not the biggest fan of Daddy or Publik but the statement you made about the amount of thanks you have made that whole essay you wrote fail
And I changed my Motto for you....I'm hurt. Crying or Very sad LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW.. Just WOW   WOW.. Just WOW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW.. Just WOW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Games Forums :: Forum Maintenance :: The Rubbish Bin-