XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

[OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 pm

[OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner Photo

NOVEMBER'S AND FIRST EVER MEMBERS SPOTLIGHT WINNER IS:

PUBLIK NME NO1

So please leave your comments about Publik Below! And lets Honour him for his efforts in Xbox gaming, Forum managment on the gears forum and for being an all round nice guy.

cheers cheers CONGRATES PUBLIK cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Cash : 2413

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Might as well go first, Give people an idea on how it works, lol Razz

Me and Publik have been friends for many years, he's help me alot and we've had loads of laughs along the way.

As you can tell by his MASSIVE........................................................Gamerscore.. lol

He likes to play Xbox, He's either really good at playing games or has more time & money on his hands and is able to play shit games for easy gamerscore I'm not too sure which it is....

*Cough* HANNAH MONTANA *Cough*

He's always up for a laugh and to help anyone out online and even tho he would prob hate to admit it, he's a nice guy really.

He's won this months Members spotlight because not only has he done alot for this forum & the gears forum but he's also helped a few of our members (me included) with borderlands and stuff so to say thanks from the forum we honour him this month! lol

So thats what I've got to say about the old bugger what about you all?!?!? lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Corroded
Armored Kantus
Armored Kantus
Corroded

Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
Forum Achievements : 0
Cash : 63
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:43 am

Dont really know him really well, but he will go out his way to help you out on games, so all around good guy to me /cheers.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 651

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:01 am

Well, in my short time with both the Gears Forum and this one Publik has always been good for a laugh and for advice on games. Even though I've never met him, I'm confident that he's a hell of a guy all around. Too bad you guys live so far away cuz I'm sure we'd all have a blast knockin back a few brews!!! Congrats buddy, you deserve it!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 am

Yay I'm a WEINER...sorry... WINNER!

Erm I'd like to thank my family, my friends, the academy, my barber, the
YMCA, my pets, Blu Chilli, Carlsberg, Sextoys.com, Liverpool FC, the NFL, the XFL, Curly Whirlys, and whichever God is the real one!

What do I win? and when do I get it?

P.S. I am not nice, I'm just extremely funny which disguises my true general horribleness.

Back to top Go down
KYRAT89
Graphics
Graphics
KYRAT89

Gamertag : KYRAT89
Forum Achievements : 1
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 376
Times Thanked : 3

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 am

Well id like to say my word here i meet Publik NME no1 on the gears forum and played gears with him twice, i thot he was gna be good until i showed him up with 20 plus kills and had to save his ass all the time, also he has a great knack for annoying me to do gfx work on the gears forum which i had to do because he wudnt leave me alone, i was gna get a police junction on him but change my mind, for me he is no use online cause it was me that helped him with the hard online gears achievements. so how he won this is beyond me, he is a fraud and this comp was rigged by daddy because they r in love with each other,

NAW Publik NME no1 is a great member of the two forums and i will help him as much as i can he spend most of his time trying to make these 2 forums the best they can be, and me for 1 he deserves to be 2nd in command for the effort he has but in to the forums well done Publik NME no1.
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 am

KYRAT89 wrote:
Well id like to say my word here i meet Publik NME no1 on the gears forum and played gears with him twice, i thot he was gna be good until i showed him up with 20 plus kills and had to save his ass all the time, also he has a great knack for annoying me to do gfx work on the gears forum which i had to do because he wudnt leave me alone, i was gna get a police junction on him but change my mind, for me he is no use online cause it was me that helped him with the hard online gears achievements. so how he won this is beyond me, he is a fraud and this comp was rigged by daddy because they r in love with each other,

NAW Publik NME no1 is a great member of the two forums and i will help him as much as i can he spend most of his time trying to make these 2 forums the best they can be, and me for 1 he deserves to be 2nd in command for the effort he has but in to the forums well done Publik NME no1.

LMAO This is practically all true...Apart from the bit where you got 20+ kills. I seem to remember starting a game of guardian and you ran off as the leader (thinking you were Rambo), you lasted about 15 seconds before getting wasted. Of course this was all everyone elses fault.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner   [OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Publik NME no1 - Nov 2012 Winner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1