XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

what's your favourite bad guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

what's your favourite bad guy Empty
PostSubject: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

So it easy enough to have a favourite "hero" of games, a main character you grow to like, enjoy playing as and get quite attached too, for me it was John Marston, among other that I enjoy playing, Roland (borderlands) maya (bordelands 2) link (Zelda series) & Ezio (Assassins Creed) just too name a few others.

But what about bad guys?! What MAIN bad guy has made you so angry you couldn't wait too get to fight him or maybe like because he's just plain misunderstood or maybe made you laugh.. Let find out what bad guys you lot like and why?!

For me hand down the best "bad guy" I've seen is Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, not only is he meant too be a complete bad ass but he is funny as hell. I look forward too his ECHO parts in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 651

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am

No question here: Handsome Jack cracks my $h!t up!! I am always waiting to hear from him again, cuz I know no matter how short the communication is, it will be hilarious!!! I also like how he's always calling you the "bad guys." Good times.

"Can you tell me why your face looks like you headbutted a belt sander?"

Laughing

I also enjoyed GLados from Portal as well. The calm demeanor in which she/it calls for your doom just struck me as funny.

All in all, both Borderlands games have so many characters (both good and bad) that just crack me up constantly. They are the rare games that I ALWAYS listen intently to when someone is talking, be it mission related or not.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:14 am

Phenom 247 wrote:
No question here: Handsome Jack cracks my $h!t up!! I am always waiting to hear from him again, cuz I know no matter how short the communication is, it will be hilarious!!! I also like how he's always calling you the "bad guys." Good times.

"Can you tell me why your face looks like you headbutted a belt sander?"

Laughing

I also enjoyed GLados from Portal as well. The calm demeanor in which she/it calls for your doom just struck me as funny.

All in all, both Borderlands games have so many characters (both good and bad) that just crack me up constantly. They are the rare games that I ALWAYS listen intently to when someone is talking, be it mission related or not.

Could not agree with you more. :-)
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Armored Kantus
Armored Kantus
Corroded

Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
Forum Achievements : 0
Cash : 63
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 am

By far best bad guy ive ever encountered was a classic for a looooooooooooooong time, Ganon (Ganondorf) from The Legend of Zelda series, from the good days of NES to Gamecube and WII (Twilight Princess) (Also havent played Skyward sword so dunno if he makes another appearence in that one.) But being a child beating Ocarina of Time and seeing him get sealed away by Link, then many years later they finally show how he escaped the Hero's of time prison, how bad @ss is that? when you think this guy is gone for good, bam NES hes there, OoT hes there, Windwaker hes there, Twilight Princess hes back. Guy is just so cool to be beaten, but link and Ganon best rivalry through the years of nintendo. (Yes yes even better then Mario and Bowser, face the facts! bowser never got sealed away!)

But to future bad guys hands down, Handsome Jack. Funny, Intelligent, and down right crude and evil, thats the best villain package to have so good job on creating him.

think by far my fav quote from him was "Id love to share to you my secret weapon against you bandits but you will have to earn it first!"
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 am

Dude good shout with Ganondorf, amazing bad guy, that scene where he is riding off with Zelda at the of OoT amazing.

my favourite quote by jack so far is about the diamond horse and wondering what too name it, can't remember the exact quote right now but you prob remember which one I'm on about. Butt stallion!! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

The Joker from Batman Arkham Asylum/City.

I know that he didn't originate in games, but the video game version of him was even better than Heath Ledger's or Jack Nicholson's versions IMO.

And of course Albert Wesker. Cool
Back to top Go down
gigapredz

Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 4
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm

my favourites are alex mercer (prototype) albert wesker (resident evil) and the zombrex company (dead rising) alex and albert because they beileve that blacklight and uroboros will be evolution for humanity when really it just kills people and zombrex because they started an outbreak just to keep them in buisness yes all from part horror games but they still are quite evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's your favourite bad guy   what's your favourite bad guy Empty

Back to top Go down

what's your favourite bad guy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1