XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? Empty
PostSubject: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:09 am

I played ME1 few years ago but gave it up quickly as I kept getting lost and couldnt find out where to go (saying that I've played alot of games a gaveup on before and have beaten them, maybe because I have more patience than I did back then) Does ME2 have a clear sense of direction or is it like "you must now go to secret entrance" You- Where the f*k is the secret entrance" also I heard you dont really need to play ME1 to understand 2 hence why ME1 is not avaialble on PS3 but ME2 and 3 are, is thi true? also how long is the story of ME2? and is it rammed full of side quests? because I hate games where you spend half your time doing side quest and not playing the actual story...

Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 am

You make decision's on ME1 that effect ME2, But what they did for the PS3 owners (and eventually Xbox360 Owners) was introduce "Genesis" which gave you all the important decision's from ME1 for you to pick what you would have done so you can play ME2 without having to play ME1. So no you don't need to have played ME1 to play the rest.

I loved ME1, I tried to play it once and didn't like it, sort of like what you did, then I was off work for a coupel of days sick and couldn't leave the bed Mass Effect was the only game I had that was new to me so I gave it another go and spent 2 days straight playing it, amazing game once you get in to it.

Mass Effect 2 is so much better tho, Really worth playing ME2, You can get it cheap enough nowadays. There are alot of side quest's but they are brilliant add-on to the game and they don't feel like side quests. You can just do the main quest but then you are not getting the full enjoyment of the game.

I'm just starting ME3 now, It look brill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:30 am

Currently about half way through ME2 comparing it to ME1 is like comparing night & day.

ME2 is awesome.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Currently about half way through ME2 comparing it to ME1 is like comparing night & day.

ME2 is awesome

Well said sir, well said Smile
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 am

Just finished ME2. It's one of the best games I've ever played....and I've played a lot. LOL
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Just finished ME2. It's one of the best games I've ever played....and I've played a lot. LOL

Amazing isn't it, Glad you finished it, atleast I can finally talk to you about it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Need to do the DLC's now. I left them until after I'd finished as Bioware said they were intended as an epilogue. I'm probably only going to get Shadow Broker and Arrival...maybe Overlord. I want to finish with over 1000 GS then move on to ME3. Very Happy

I'm really pleased I've done it this way. All of my decisions are fresh in my mind from the last game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?   Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats ME2 like in comparison too ME1?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1