XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Story: "Death is a virtue..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorrodedSoul
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
CorrodedSoul

Gamertag : EnigmaticSp3ctr
Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 81
Times Thanked : 1

Story: "Death is a virtue..." Empty
PostSubject: Story: "Death is a virtue..."   Story: "Death is a virtue..." EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Well, Since I'm bored and need something to do 'till Christmas, I'm beginning writing a story of mine. This will be like my 16th Story I've ever written on the internet, But it still will fail in some factors. Now the title is a bit of a joke about my last, Successful story that I ever wrote being it called "Death is a luxury." but neither will have any references to the other in a way. The story follows a young girl living off the streets of a city named Cascaria. Anyway, Let the show begin.

Quote :
Chapter 1: Prologue

"Life here is tough. If you don't have the money to support yourself, Or a family that cares for you, You're pretty much just an impediment for everyone else trying to live off the streets. My name? I don't generally have one, Not a real one anyway. I have many names, My last one being Calamity. Parents? They died long ago in an accident, I have lived off the streets for most of my life. It's not the easiest thing to do, And sometimes I regret choosing to do such a thing. But something about this place makes me stay. You know the term homesick, That's what I feel like when I try to leave. But the city's harsh environment makes it hard for one lone girl to survive, Especially one that is hell-bent on staying. But what have I got to lose?"

Chapter 2: One problem at a time

"Great. Just great. Someone robbed the city bank yesterday and now the cops think it's me. Usually, Us street dwellers get this kind of thing. But going so far as to patrol the streets like every 5 Minutes, That's uncommon if not rare. Cell, A friend of mine, Told me that the thief had apparently been pinned in the building before vanishing completely into thin air. Now that stuff just ain't realistic. Something's up and I'm the one who's getting the blame for the whole act. Well life can't get any worse can it? Atleast in Prison they feed you." Suddenly, A shadowy figure dropped behind Calamity. "Hello, Girl." Spoke the unknown man in a deep, Raspy voice. Calamity jumped in shock and fell to the ground. "W-w-who are you?" She questioned. "I am nothing more than the nightmare that keeps you up at night. I here that you are doing me a great favour luring the police from me little girl. Now though I should thank you for this deed, It does not fall into my plan. So I'm sorry but I'm going to have to kill you to get what I want." Spoke the figure. His face was literally invisible because of the black mask he wore over his face. Suddenly, A gunshot went off right in front of Calamity and the figure stepped back as if he had seen it coming. "Leave, The girl, Alone" Spoke the officer that had shot at the figure. Then suddenly in a flash, The figure was gone. "Officer Petrovl, Report?" Murmured the communicator attached to the Officer's belt. "This is Officer Petrovl, We've got bad news. He's escaped." Spoke the Officer, Still looking towards Calamity as she lay on the barren ground of the alleyway. "Please repeat." Responded the communicator. "He's escaped, The madman that killed his wife and son in a blind rage as well as attacking other civilians. He's out and on the loose" Replied the Officer. "Thanks for the tip Pretovl. We'll get this information straight to Command. Recover all the evidence you can get and report back to the station."

Chapter 3: Him

The life of someone, It can slip away in but an instant. That's what almost happened to me. The Officer took me back his precinct. It wasn't the nicest place, Especially for someone who'd been living on the streets for almost her whole life. And this, Mystery man, His identity still eluded me. I was told to sit in the main hall of the precinct, But that was their mistake. I could hear perfectly the conversation on the other side of the wall about the mystery man, And myself. The man, Who apparently went by the name of Ravager. He apparently got the name from the fact that he tore apart the lives of many by killing their family and friends. After I thought I'd heard enough, Something caught my attention "...Petrovl, I know you're still mad at Ravager, But we need you to keep your cool and focus on other cases. Senior officers will focus on him..." Said the women talking to the Officer. "No, I can't do that! The man murdered my entire family Susan, And I won't stand for him doing that to someone else. I took him down before, I can do it again!" Yelled Petrovl. "Steve, That was 8 Years ago. You've grown older since then, And he's probably learnt a few more tricks. How else did he escape prison! Your top priority now is to find that girl's family and get her to safety. Ravager WILL Be dealt with. His case has already been moved to a top priority target and strike teams are on standby for his next attack." Continued this, Susan. The door opened and I quickly went back to sitting straight up acting like I never heard anything. The woman walked the opposite direction and he approached me. "Listen kid, You have something that man that attacked you, Ravager wants. I know this because in the past, He eliminated three families. One being mine. All had a lot of money, And that's why he attacked them. But you being on the streets late at night in those clothes, You're not rich are you." I shook my head. "Then there is something else he wants from you. Now where's your family?" He questioned. "I don't have one." I said, Staring at the ground.

Last edited by CorrodedSoul on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
Asphalt Mayhem

Cash : 143
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Death is a virtue..."   Story: "Death is a virtue..." EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Wow touching, yet detailed view!

Keep this up and you might find yourself writing the story for future games
Back to top Go down
CorrodedSoul
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
CorrodedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Death is a virtue..."   Story: "Death is a virtue..." EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Asphalt Mayhem wrote:
Wow touching, yet detailed view!

Keep this up and you might find yourself writing the story for future games

Members of the forum I originally wrote the, Predecessor so to say, Told me I should make it into a book. I may post that soon enough because I really enjoyed writing it.
Back to top Go down
CorrodedSoul
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
CorrodedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Death is a virtue..."   Story: "Death is a virtue..." EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Part 2 Is up for those that want to read this. I'll hopefully get Part 3 Up and out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CorrodedSoul
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
CorrodedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Death is a virtue..."   Story: "Death is a virtue..." EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 am

Part 3 Is out for you all to read and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Death is a virtue..."   Story: "Death is a virtue..." Empty

Back to top Go down

Story: "Death is a virtue..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1