XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ascended Nagato
Reporter
Reporter
Ascended Nagato

Forum Achievements : 6
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 152
Times Thanked : 2

What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? Empty
PostSubject: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:36 am

Warning: Stop reading if you havent finished the game yet.

What ending did you pick for Mass Effect 3?

Synthesis?
Control?
or Destroy?

I personally picked Synthesis. I wanted my virtual universe to be at peace forever. No more wars. No need for guns or weapons.

Destroy would have just destroyed the Reapers and Geth but war would probably be contined...Most likely by Krogan.

Control you could really do anything. You CONTROL THE REAPERS allowing you to be able to do pretty much anything. You could have forced peace,Make them leave the galaxy or like Illusive Man wanted to: Make humans the most powerful race.

Post a comment below with what choice you picked. And why you chose it. As well as if you liked the ending or not. I personally loved the ending.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:43 am

I ended up picking destroy, mainly because through out all the series plus listening too the audiobooks I've got a natural hatred for the Reapers and so when it can time to choose my first thought was destroy them!! Lol.

I was disapointed by the ending, it left me with too many questions plus all my time and effort down the drain with sheps death. I would have preferred them to let him live after all your hard work. Lol. But can't say I've thought about it since playing it, just on my 2nd playthrough now, I just love this game! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Ascended Nagato
Reporter
Reporter
Ascended Nagato

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:49 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
I ended up picking destroy, mainly because through out all the series plus listening too the audiobooks I've got a natural hatred for the Reapers and so when it can time to choose my first thought was destroy them!! Lol.

I was disapointed by the ending, it left me with too many questions plus all my time and effort down the drain with sheps death. I would have preferred them to let him live after all your hard work. Lol. But can't say I've thought about it since playing it, just on my 2nd playthrough now, I just love this game! :-)

If you have an EMS (Effective Military Strength) of atleast 5000 then Shepard lives if you pick destroy. At the end from the rubble you hear a gasp of air from Shepard.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:01 am

Ascended Nagato wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:

If you have an EMS (Effective Military Strength) of atleast 5000 then Shepard lives if you pick destroy. At the end from the rubble you hear a gasp of air from Shepard.

What??!!! Are you shiting me!!! Gutted, so I let sheps downby not being ready for battle Sad lol. Coolio dude thanks for that Smile didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Ascended Nagato
Reporter
Reporter
Ascended Nagato

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:13 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Ascended Nagato wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:

What??!!! Are you shiting me!!! Gutted, so I let sheps downby not being ready for battle Sad lol. Coolio dude thanks for that Smile didnt know.

lol. Laughing An easy way to boost up your EMS Is to either promote characters from multiplayer (which would be a good because of the event this weekend) or just do a lot of side missions. Also depending if you killed Wrex or not you can have BOTH the Krogans and Salarians on your side and there is a way to get BOTH the Geth and Quarians on your side aswell. Having all for will boost your EMS by a lot.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:16 am

Well I didnt know all that, I need to do genisis and ME2 so I can have my choices as at the moment I'm playin with the default decisions from ME1. But can I buy Mass Effect 2 ANYWHERE, can I bol***cks, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ascended Nagato
Reporter
Reporter
Ascended Nagato

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Well I didnt know all that, I need to do genisis and ME2 so I can have my choices as at the moment I'm playin with the default decisions from ME1. But can I buy Mass Effect 2 ANYWHERE, can I bol***cks, lol.

You can kill Wrex in ME1.

And i found where you can buy ME2.
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/mass-effect-2/74058

$20 New
$18 Used
Ill try to find cheaper if i can
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:25 am

I live in the UK mate :-) thank you tho, I didn't think of looking online, lol. I'm so use to nipping to GAME in town I never do online shopping. I'll have a look tomorrow :-)
Back to top Go down
Ascended Nagato
Reporter
Reporter
Ascended Nagato

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:32 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
I live in the UK mate :-) thank you tho, I didn't think of looking online, lol. I'm so use to nipping to GAME in town I never do online shopping. I'll have a look tomorrow :-)

Some one might be selling it on Amazon or Ebay if you want to check there tomorrow.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=mass+effect+2+xbox+360
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Mass+Effect+2#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mass+effect+2+xbox+360&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amass+effect+2+xbox+360
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:45 pm

My Shep survived. Cool
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
SnarlingCandy

Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
Forum Achievements : 7
Cash : 398
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:44 pm

I picked synthesis. Not that it matters! Stupid ending! And my Shep died Sad

Last edited by SnarlingCandy on Fri May 25, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My terrible spelling!!)
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:10 am

I picked destroy, and it made me wonder why the hell didn't he just shoot it up from a distance. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?   What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Mass Effect 3 ending did you pick?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1