XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone else have a mild case of OCD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

Anyone else have a mild case of OCD Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:34 am

Ok so Doubt anyone's noticed but I still have to do it, I changed my gamerpic background colour, plus my Sig colour to reflect the fact I use to be a promoter (YELLOW) to a Mod (GREEN) so I've got to make sure my stuff match it, it bugs me if its not matching! Lol.

Not just that tho, Any time I'm stood in a queue and I've got coins in my hand I've got to put them in size order and all together ina nice line even tho they will be going back in my pocket in a few mins.

Icon's on my phone have to be in the order I use them most plus stuff like my E-mail icon has to be next to my Internet explorer icon (I'm got a WP7) my Twitter has to be next to my facebook, just stuff like that!

Anyone with something similar to this?

I know its daft but its just stuff I have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 651

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:46 am

Wow, like you were talking about me..... I ALWAYS rearrange the bills in my wallet so they are in order from highest to lowest.....always making sure my games and blurays are in alphabetical order.....really pisses the wife off..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:49 am

griz696 wrote:
Wow, like you were talking about me..... I ALWAYS rearrange the bills in my wallet so they are in order from highest to lowest.....always making sure my games and blurays are in alphabetical order.....really pisses the wife off..... Laughing

Dude I completely forgot about that, yeah all my notes are in order as well.

I'm not as bad on DVD's in terms of Alphabetical order BUT I do put them all actors together and then style of film together so action together rom-coms and so on.

ALSO My cards in my wallet have to be put in order of importance, so bank card and games reward card at at the top obviously Wink s they are easier to reach.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:59 am

Oh, almost forgot....the worst one is that we have a light switch for the basement at the top and the bottom of the stairs in our house....I get soooo pissed when the one at the top is left in the "on" position because somebody (usually the wife) turned the lights off at the bottom of the stairs instead..... So much that I'll actually walk downstairs to turn the lights on, then turn right around and come back up to turn them off at the upstairs switch....it's sad, I know.... Embarassed Lol
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:01 am

griz696 wrote:
Oh, almost forgot....the worst one is that we have a light switch for the basement at the top and the bottom of the stairs in our house....I get soooo pissed when the one at the top is left in the "on" position because somebody (usually the wife) turned the lights off at the bottom of the stairs instead..... So much that I'll actually walk downstairs to turn the lights on, then turn right around and come back up to turn them off at the upstairs switch....it's sad, I know.... Embarassed Lol

OH MY GOD dude....... I do the same thing with our landing stairs light switch! Embarassed Embarassed

You are like my American Twin!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:02 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
griz696 wrote:

OH MY GOD dude....... I do the same thing with our landing stairs light switch! Embarassed Embarassed

You are like my American Twin!!! Lol

That's EPIC..... lol!
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:05 am

Another one which I doubt you do as I've not known anyone else do this is whenever I walk past a plug socket (EVEN ones when I'm in other peoples homes or out in public, thats how bad it is) and I see they are switched ON with with no plug in them I HAVE too, and I mean HAVE TOO turn them off! Why leave it switched on with NO DAMN PLUG PLUGGED IN!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:12 am

Can't say I'm prone to doing that, but anything's possible! Lol
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
Promoter
Promoter
BigStu4q

Gamertag : BigStu4q
Forum Achievements : 3
Cash : 241
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm

i think everyone has a little ocd in them. my worst one is checking my front door when i leave the house. i can be there for some time pressing the handle down and pushing on the door. once i got halfway to work and had to turn around becasue i convinced myself i hadn't locked it (i had)
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
SnarlingCandy

Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
Cash : 398
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:55 am

I do the coin thing too (putting them in size order in my hand!)
I also group my clothes in the wardrobe trousers together, long sleeve together, dresses together etc
Was OCD about cleaning but then I had the boys and that's gone waaaaay out the window lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have a mild case of OCD   Anyone else have a mild case of OCD Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have a mild case of OCD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Games Forums :: Off the topic forums :: General Chat Lounge-