XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix   Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:19 am

THQ has announced Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix, a standalone expansion to last year’s crazy open-worlder.

Starting life as a crappy April Fool's joke last month, the expansion takes Saints Row: The Third and adds “freaking super powers.”

Picking up where Saints Row: The Third left off, Enter the Dominatrix sees alien warlord Zinyak capturing the leader of the Saints and imprisoning him in an elaborate virtual reality simulation.

“This simulation program looks and feels like Steelport,” says the release, “but it is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. Here, you are a slave. Welcome… to the Dominatrix.”

Sounds completely insane, right? Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix will hit for a suggested retail price of $29.99. No dates just yet, more details soon.

Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix Saints_Row_ETD_Paul_Tantrum

[Link]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 651

Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix   Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:49 am

Sounds like fun! Hope it has enough to offer to back up that purchase price, though...
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix   Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:50 am

I know, A few games are doing this now tho, look at Assassin's Creed brotherhood and Revelations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix   Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

looks good unfourtunetly my copyy of SR broke might buy it again after I beat all my other games. I got a pile of games I've not even put in my tray ince I bought them also sniper elite v2 is out today and I hope royal mail delivers it today as promised, $29.99 is steap though
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix   Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix Empty

Back to top Go down

Standalone Saints Row: The Third Expansion Invites You To Enter the Dominatrix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1