XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?   Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 am

Unfortunetly my disk has broken... I may buy it again but this game had so many issues
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11

Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?   Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 am

What achievement glitch issue are you speaking of? I play that game quite a bit and have not run into any achievement issues thus far.... scratch
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Forum Achievements : 0
Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?   Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 pm

its a common problem that achievements glitch out... well it was when the game first came out, I was a member of the thq boards and so many people complained... aparently the fix is that you are not signed into xbl whilst playing but thats ridiculous.. griz do you ever disconnect from live when playing this game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?   Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 am

I have not disconnected from Live while playing this game. I have a hard line connection to my internet so I don't have diconnect issues hardly ever, which is nice. I have had a few instances of achievements not unlocking even tho the requirements were fullfilled, tho, so I understand what you're talking about....it's a bit maddening... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?   Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if they have fixed the achievement glitch issue with Saints Row The Third?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1