XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 pm

its that special time again!!!!!!!

daddy we tried that water thing, my son was having non of it we tried for like an hour he didnt shutup till he got his milk so tonight we are going to try just not feeding him.. we are gunna pick him up when he wakes up then put him back down
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
BigStu4q
Promoter
Promoter
BigStu4q

Gamertag : BigStu4q
Forum Achievements : 3
Cash : 241

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
griz696 wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:
man I cant take the thought of putting eye drops in I really cant even watch someone else do it.. end shivers down my spine even thinking about it now has got my teeth on edge... I'll try drinking coffee Very Happy

arrggh the thoughts in my mind now!

I'm with ya there, man....just can't seem to handle putting things in my eyes....I've always had trouble even opening my eyes underwater while swimming....guess I'm just weird... cyclops

Dude, with you both here, the missus puts contact lenses in and I can't even watch that, lol.
Dont get me started on contact lenses... HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO PUT THEM IN... like seriously how could you do that, wouldnt your reflexes just shut your eye down..

Defo would have thought so!! Lol. Hate thinking about it!!!

its easy to put contacts in, i do it all the time. but then again, im brave Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Gamertag : UK Ninja
Forum Achievements : 6
Trade Rep : 7
Cash : 1004
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 am

Could it be teething? I know he's only 6 months and I'm no baby expert but I remember when my son was waking up I rubbed some stuff on his gums before I put him to bed can't remember what it was called, also I gave him Capol it helps them sleep too

What does he do when he wakes up? Is he crying for food or attention or is he just awake?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:39 am

BigStu4q wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
griz696 wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:
man I cant take the thought of putting eye drops in I really cant even watch someone else do it.. end shivers down my spine even thinking about it now has got my teeth on edge... I'll try drinking coffee Very Happy

arrggh the thoughts in my mind now!

I'm with ya there, man....just can't seem to handle putting things in my eyes....I've always had trouble even opening my eyes underwater while swimming....guess I'm just weird... cyclops

Dude, with you both here, the missus puts contact lenses in and I can't even watch that, lol.
Dont get me started on contact lenses... HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO PUT THEM IN... like seriously how could you do that, wouldnt your reflexes just shut your eye down..

Defo would have thought so!! Lol. Hate thinking about it!!!

its easy to put contacts in, i do it all the time. but then again, im brave Very Happy lol

No its coz you didn't eat enough carrots as a child Wink if you had of your vision would be better, lmao! Wink
Back to top Go down
BadOmenYourWay
Promoter
Promoter
BadOmenYourWay

Gamertag : BadOmenYourWay
Forum Achievements : 5
Cash : 684
Times Thanked : 1

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am

Ninja wrote:
Could it be teething? I know he's only 6 months and I'm no baby expert but I remember when my son was waking up I rubbed some stuff on his gums before I put him to bed can't remember what it was called, also I gave him Capol it helps them sleep too

What does he do when he wakes up? Is he crying for food or attention or is he just awake?

Anything that would numb a babys gums would probably work for that, even some alcohol would probably work, although i don't suggest that.

Last edited by BadOmenYourWay on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tsod.freeclanforum.com/
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:31 pm

yehp hes teething nearly got his 2 front teeth through
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:46 am

Ah, teething is a B****!!! Good luck with that sir! All I can say is, just keep your patience..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Gamertag : UK Ninja
Forum Achievements : 6
Trade Rep : 7
Cash : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 am

Ah Teething it is. It's hard work now for about a year or so. I found rubbing some teething gel on my sons gums followed by spoonful of Capol before putting him to bed really helped him sleep through.

Those teether dummies didn't work for me they just seem to aggravate the teething even more!
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Ninja wrote:
Ah Teething it is. It's hard work now for about a year or so. I found rubbing some teething gel on my sons gums followed by spoonful of Capol before putting him to bed really helped him sleep through.

Those teether dummies didn't work for me they just seem to aggravate the teething even more!
A year! please dont say a year please dont say that
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
Losthalo51

Cash : 24

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 pm

jesus i died upon entering this thread. I have a little niece now and i am not anticipating for the teething
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
SnarlingCandy

Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
Forum Achievements : 7
Cash : 398

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm

I'd like to say it gets better but my eldest is nearly 5 and we've been up since 4.45am.
6am is normal wake up time to be fair.
I use dentinox teething gel or bonjella, plus good old calpol.
Teething is nasty. Hope they come through quick for your little one! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Games Forums :: Off the topic forums :: General Chat Lounge-