XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

Forum Achievements : 0
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 312
Times Thanked : 0

Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son Empty
PostSubject: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

he wakes up to early... and deosnt even sleep through the night which is worse... Im so bord....
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/KiLLa4DeScriLLa/updates/1360310
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 am

Oh how I don't miss those days! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 am

How old is he? My little girl (8months) sleep though the night most nights now till about 6:30 when she wakes for a feed, She never use to but now she has a routine it seems to work a treat Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
How old is he? My little girl (8months) sleep though the night most nights now till about 6:30 when she wakes for a feed, She never use to but now she has a routine it seems to work a treat Smile

hes 6months he feeds twice a night... I dont know what we can do to make him sleep through... we're considering changing his milk we are out of ideas tbh and hes such a light sleeper. When he wakesup so early I go over to the cott ifing and blinding but when he starts laughing I cant even be mad lol
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am

KiLLa4DeScriLLa wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:

hes 6months he feeds twice a night... I dont know what we can do to make him sleep through... we're considering changing his milk we are out of ideas tbh and hes such a light sleeper. When he wakesup so early I go over to the cott ifing and blinding but when he starts laughing I cant even be mad lol

Sounds daft but try putting a tiny bit (about a spoon ful) of baby rice in with his formula, we tried it with our little girl, Fills them up for longer OR try Dream Feeds (thats where when you go to bed you take a bottle up with you and feed him while he sleeps)

There is something you could try if none of them work and thats offer water rather then milk, Babies will realise that when they wake up and are only getting water sometimes they don't bother waking up, lol. Worth a try.

Also try getting in to a routine everynight so that he knows that this is bed time, My little girls has a bath everynight before bed and I get her changed and ready for bed in the room, plus once she is out the bath and dressed the lights go out and I feed her in the dark.

Just throwing ideas out for ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
fords8
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
fords8

Gamertag : fords8
Cash : 37

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:35 am

My youngest kid is 18. So I don't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbathgaming.net/
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 am

fords8 wrote:
My youngest kid is 18. So I don't have to worry about it.

Man you old!!! Laughing

I'm just playin.... Wink
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
KiLLa4DeScriLLa wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:

Sounds daft but try putting a tiny bit (about a spoon ful) of baby rice in with his formula, we tried it with our little girl, Fills them up for longer OR try Dream Feeds (thats where when you go to bed you take a bottle up with you and feed him while he sleeps)

There is something you could try if none of them work and thats offer water rather then milk, Babies will realise that when they wake up and are only getting water sometimes they don't bother waking up, lol. Worth a try.

Also try getting in to a routine everynight so that he knows that this is bed time, My little girls has a bath everynight before bed and I get her changed and ready for bed in the room, plus once she is out the bath and dressed the lights go out and I feed her in the dark.

Just throwing ideas out for ya. Smile
we tried the rice... I spoke to my gf about the water suggestion and we are going to try it tommorow night
Back to top Go down
fords8
48 Hour Trial
48 Hour Trial
fords8

Gamertag : fords8
Cash : 37

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 am

Quote :
Man you old!!!
I think I am old at 40. But people tell me I am a young man still. I have 4 kids total and the oldest is 23.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbathgaming.net/
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Gamertag : UK Ninja
Forum Achievements : 6
Trade Rep : 7
Cash : 1004
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 am

KiLLWaVez wrote:
he wakes up to early... and deosnt even sleep through the night which is worse... Im so bord....

Lol just wait until he starts to walk, losing sleep in the early days is easy compared to whats to come.

But yea as Dave suggested baby rice in the milk helps them sleep.
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Ninja wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:

Lol just wait until he starts to walk, losing sleep in the early days is easy compared to whats to come.

Do you have a kid to? if yes then I suggest renaming this site to xbox460dadsforum because it turning out everyone has a kid lol i thought daddy and publik were like 15... but they are married with kids lol I thought they knew eachother from school
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah I'm 31 which is depressing. LOL

Edit: just noticed but it got my age here

<-------

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm

KiLLWaVez wrote:
Ninja wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:

Do you have a kid to? if yes then I suggest renaming this site to xbox460dadsforum because it turning out everyone has a kid lol i thought daddy and publik were like 15... but they are married with kids lol I thought they knew eachother from school

We have known eachother a long time and we defo ACT like we're 15 (lifes too short to take it seriously) but alas we are but murtal MEN with partners and children, lol.

(also on a side note our ages are on the side profile bar, lol)
<-------------
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:39 am

xbox360dadsforum......I like it.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Gamertag : UK Ninja
Forum Achievements : 6
Trade Rep : 7
Cash : 1004
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 am

griz696 wrote:

Now there's a good idea Very Happy

Yea I have a son he will be 3 years old in May. I only get to see him twice a month it is a long and complicated story.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 am

Ninja wrote:
griz696 wrote:

Now there's a good idea Very Happy

Yea I have a son he will be 3 years old in May. I only get to see him twice a month it is a long and complicated story.

That's brutal man....I couldn't handle that.... Sad
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 am

rite so even ninja has a kid griz dont tell me u have one too...

and @ ninja that must be terrible but on the bright side you see him and he knows ur his dad so just remember that
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 am

KiLLWaVez wrote:
rite so even ninja has a kid griz dont tell me u have one too...

and @ ninja that must be terrible but on the bright side you see him and he knows ur his dad so just remember that

yup, 8 year old boy, best thing I've ever done with my life.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

oh wow we all have kids.. usually game forums are mostly madeup of little kids.. but seems like the most active users are all adults...

PS. UP AGAIN AT 6AM! and I have a job interview this morn, Im so tired my eyes are so red they will think ive been smoking dope
Back to top Go down
BadOmenYourWay
Promoter
Promoter
BadOmenYourWay

Gamertag : BadOmenYourWay
Forum Achievements : 5
Cash : 684
Times Thanked : 1

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Thats gotta be rough... I was supposed to have a kid on the way myself but my girlfriend decided to get an abortion without asking, or even telling me, about it.

Killa, try using some eye drops before you go to at least tone down you redness.
Back to top Go down
http://tsod.freeclanforum.com/
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 pm

man I cant take the thought of putting eye drops in I really cant even watch someone else do it.. end shivers down my spine even thinking about it now has got my teeth on edge... I'll try drinking coffee Very Happy

arrggh the thoughts in my mind now!
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 am

KiLLWaVez wrote:
man I cant take the thought of putting eye drops in I really cant even watch someone else do it.. end shivers down my spine even thinking about it now has got my teeth on edge... I'll try drinking coffee Very Happy

I'm with ya there, man....just can't seem to handle putting things in my eyes....I've always had trouble even opening my eyes underwater while swimming....guess I'm just weird... cyclops
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 am

griz696 wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:

I'm with ya there, man....just can't seem to handle putting things in my eyes....I've always had trouble even opening my eyes underwater while swimming....guess I'm just weird... cyclops

Dude, with you both here, the missus puts contact lenses in and I can't even watch that, lol.
Back to top Go down
KiLLWaVez
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
KiLLWaVez

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
griz696 wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:

Dude, with you both here, the missus puts contact lenses in and I can't even watch that, lol.
Dont get me started on contact lenses... HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO PUT THEM IN... like seriously how could you do that, wouldnt your reflexes just shut your eye down..
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 am

KiLLWaVez wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
griz696 wrote:
KiLLWaVez wrote:

Dont get me started on contact lenses... HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO PUT THEM IN... like seriously how could you do that, wouldnt your reflexes just shut your eye down..

Defo would have thought so!! Lol. Hate thinking about it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son   Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaaaawn.... up since 5:40am with my son

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Games Forums :: Off the topic forums :: General Chat Lounge-