XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am

If you're a vault hunter who signed up for Premiere Club – accomplished by pre-ordering Borderlands 2 through a select retailer – you'll find yourself burdened by one golden key come launch day. This golden key unlocks a special treasure chest in the city of Sanctuary.

The chest (pictured above) will drop some very rare (see: purple) loot once open – loot that is scaled to your character, Gearbox says. So the potency of the loot within is dependent on the level of your character when you open it – and while we know how hard it is to not open a chest full of loot in a game where that is one of the primary goals, you may want to hold off as long as you can on this golden chest.

Wish I could post picture but it won't work for some reason... here is link to orignial story which has the picture.

Joystiq
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 651

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Cannot wait 'till Tuesday, sooooooo pumped!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Phenom 247 wrote:

Shut it you!!! We don't get it till Friday here :-( gutted. Lol. I better not see you playin this till then. Lol
talking of which, next Friday me and my brother will be playing co-op so if you fancy joining us no doubt we'll be on till un-godly hours of the morning then that would be wikid mate. :-)
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Phenom 247 wrote:

Shut it you!!! We don't get it till Friday here :-( gutted. Lol. I better not see you playin this till then. Lol
talking of which, next Friday me and my brother will be playing co-op so if you fancy joining us no doubt we'll be on till un-godly hours of the morning then that would be wikid mate. :-)
Oh I see...it's like that!

Where's my invite? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Phenom 247 wrote:

Oh, did I strike a nerve? Razz

Yeah, I'll wait 'til Friday to play... Rolling Eyes

Def. would be great to jump in with you guys on Friday...looking forward to it!!!

Publik, you're welcome to join us if you want, the more the merrier!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:09 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
DaddyDaveedo wrote:
Phenom 247 wrote:

Oh I see...it's like that!

Where's my invite? Crying or Very sad

I would have invited you mate but time you only like playing co-op games with your missus nowadays there wouldn't be enough space so thought best not to ask you ;-) lol!

Of course you're invited just wasn't sure you where defo getting it on Friday!!
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 am

She's ditched me to explore other games. LOL

Yeah I'll be getting it on release day. Smile

Infact the way it's looking, I MIGHT keep the loot chest edition.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:30 am

Coolio, so that's why you been tryin to game with me again coz you been ditched... Well sod ya, I'm not playing second fiddle ;-) lol!
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 pm

LOL. Back on topic though, I really like the idea of being given the choice to open the chest earlier or later, and it will effect the quality of the reward.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah I do, I think i'll be saving this till much later on in the game.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am

It's gonna be hard to wait, but to make it worth it, you really have to do so.....
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Armored Kantus
Armored Kantus
Corroded

Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
Forum Achievements : 0
Cash : 63
Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 am

One more day for this bad boy $$ cant wait but all i can do is look at it, gotta work its release day lol, but off the next day so gonna be playing it non....stop.....O.o ps. not gonna miss work either, gotta make the moolah for other Games and for my little brothers birthday coming up.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:51 am

It is soo hard not using this key, just wanna open it up and see what's inside. :-( has anyone opened theirs yet?! I know my brother did by mistake, think they should put a warning message up before you open it to stop accidental opening.
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 am

I believe that you can copy the key using a second account. You also get one for signing up to the thing in the Extras menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary   Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary Empty

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 'Golden Key' unlocks this chest in Sanctuary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Games Forums :: XBox Games Forum - Main forums :: XBOX 360 games :: Borderlands series-