XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:09 am

Looks like work on Mass Effect 3‘s Extended Cut is well underway. Three of the game’s voice actors have confirmed that they are returning to the studio to lay down fresh voice tracks.

Those actors include Lance Henriksen who plays Admiral Hackett. Speaking on the subject, and alluding to the game’s controversial conclusion, he said “I just did another session with them. They were saying there’s a little bit of a problem with the abruptness of the ending.”

“So we did a whole series of things to add to the end of the game, to live up to the quality they’ve been doing.”

Meanwhile, EDI voice actor Tricia Helfer and Raphael Sbarge who plays Kaiden Alenko, also confirmed their return. Sbarge tweeted, “Just when you thought I would never go back, they keep pulling me back in Mass Effect. Recording.”

Unless you’ve been hidden under a rock in Eden Prime, you’ll know that fans reacted angrily to Mass Effect 3‘s conclusion, forcing Bioware to consider supplementing the trilogy’s conclusion. The Extended Cut, to release as free DLC, hopes to do just that.

[via VG247]

Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut Med_me3_e3_screen_3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:37 am

Please get it right Bioware. I'm actually worried about this. As much as I don't like the ending, I can see them making it worse.
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
SnarlingCandy

Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 398
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Please get it right Bioware. I'm actually worried about this. As much as I don't like the ending, I can see them making it worse.

Could it get any worse!!?? Cause let's face it it was friggin awful!!!!
Still annoying me grrrrrr! Evil or Very Mad Stupid ending!!!
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:12 pm

I was disappointed by the ending but I wouldn't say I've given it a second thought since it finished, I've been a fan of the series a d played them numerous time though but how the fan can over react like this to a game ennding is pathetic, yeah it was shit BUT that's how the writers decided it should end, they prob wanted to end it like that to stop any rumours of a 4th game as they have always stated it will be a trilogy and a lot of fans nowadays demand a game even if the series has ended.
Back to top Go down
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
Publik NME no1

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:09 pm

The most annoying bit for me was the fact that you spent 3 games making choices that effected all sorts of things throughout your you experience. Yet all 3 endings were practically identical rendering all of your choices pointless.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:
The most annoying bit for me was the fact that you spent 3 games making choices that effected all sorts of things throughout your you experience. Yet all 3 endings were practically identical rendering all of your choices pointless.

Yeah that was pretty pointless!! Lol
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
SnarlingCandy

Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Cash : 398
Times Thanked : 12

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Yeah I think people kicking off is a bit sad But when you pay for something you expect a decent ending. And Publicks right about the fact it doesn't matter about your choices cause you end up with the practically same ending. That just sucks monkey balls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut   Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 Voice Actors In The Booth For Extended Cut

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1