Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favourite console

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favourite Console
Xbox 360
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
Playstation 3
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Wii
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Xbox Original
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
PS2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Playstation
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
N64
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
DreamCast
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Megadrive
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Snes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
NES
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
GameCube
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
avatar

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Posts : 1685
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 32
Location : Pandora

PostSubject: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 am

What would be your favourite console out of the list above? If you picked "other" please let us know which one Smile

_________________





Last edited by DaddyDaveedo on Fri May 11, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
avatar

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Posts : 1685
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 32
Location : Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 12:10 am

For me its defo the xbox 360, I just love the Achievements and the games you get, Followed very very closely by the N64, and only reason I didn't pick that was because it didn't have achievements, lol

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Phenom 247
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Posts : 603
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 35
Location : Wichita, KS, USA

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 am

DaddyDaveedo wrote:
For me its defo the xbox 360, I just love the Achievements and the games you get, Followed very very closely by the N64, and only reason I didn't pick that was because it didn't have achievements, lol

Couldn't agree with ya more on this one Dave. Considering all the facets it offers (Xbox Live, Achievements, console exclusive games) the 360 is my all time fave, but I really did enjoy the N64 (so much that I've recently bought one again! Laughing ). My favorite games for the 64 were the WCW and WWE wrestling games (WCW/NWO World tour, WWE No Mercy, etc.). I can't even begin to count how many hours I logged playing those games.....ahhhh, good times.... Very Happy

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
avatar

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Posts : 1685
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 32
Location : Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 am

My fav for the n64 where the Zelda's I think OOT was THE best zelda game ever. I spent so many hours playing that game, loved it.

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
SnarlingCandy
1 Month Gold
1 Month Gold
avatar

Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Posts : 244
Cash : 398
Times Thanked : 12
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 37
Location : Uk

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 am

Love the Xbox 360! Playing online is great fun.
But have to say the PS3 has some of the best graphics and I mean Wow!
But I did love the Game Cube! Luigis Mansion was ace .. Oh yeah Oh yeah!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
avatar

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Posts : 1297
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 37
Location : Badlands

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 am

Phenom 247 wrote:
I really did enjoy the N64 (so much that I've recently bought one again! Laughing ). My favorite games for the 64 were the WCW and WWE wrestling games (WCW/NWO World tour, WWE No Mercy, etc.). I can't even begin to count how many hours I logged playing those games.....ahhhh, good times.... Very Happy
Best post ever Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phenom 247
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Posts : 603
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 35
Location : Wichita, KS, USA

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Phenom 247 wrote:
I really did enjoy the N64 (so much that I've recently bought one again! Laughing ). My favorite games for the 64 were the WCW and WWE wrestling games (WCW/NWO World tour, WWE No Mercy, etc.). I can't even begin to count how many hours I logged playing those games.....ahhhh, good times.... Very Happy
Best post ever Exclamation

I enjoyed it so much, I would record my "matches" on my VCR (dear God, I feel so old all of a sudden...lol) so I could rewatch them all over again! Those were the days!!!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Publik NME no1
Illusive Mod
Illusive Mod
avatar

Gamertag : Publik NME no1
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Posts : 1297
Cash : 1568
Times Thanked : 10
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 37
Location : Badlands

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 6:53 am

I would sell my soul for them to do a HD version of No Mercy on Xbox Live Arcade.

Still the best wrestling game ever, along side WCW/NWO Revenge.

Why can't they make them like this now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phenom 247
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Gamertag : Phenom 247
Forum Achievements : 7
Trade Rep : 0
Posts : 603
Cash : 651
Times Thanked : 11
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 35
Location : Wichita, KS, USA

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
I would sell my soul for them to do a HD version of No Mercy on Xbox Live Arcade.

Still the best wrestling game ever, along side WCW/NWO Revenge.

Why can't they make them like this now?

That, my friend, would be AWESOME!!!!!! Very Happy

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Gamertag : UK Ninja
Forum Achievements : 6
Trade Rep : 7
Posts : 737
Cash : 1004
Times Thanked : 12
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 39
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

XBOX 360 of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favourite console   

Back to top Go down
 

Favourite console

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XBox Games Forums :: Off the topic forums :: The Poll Room-