XBox Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XBox games forum - A new and growing XBOX 360 gaming forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peter Molyneux leave Lionheart & Microsoft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaddyDaveedo
Vault Hunter
Vault Hunter
DaddyDaveedo

Gamertag : DaddyDaveedo
Forum Achievements : 15
Trade Rep : 4
Cash : 2413
Times Thanked : 11

Peter Molyneux leave Lionheart & Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Peter Molyneux leave Lionheart & Microsoft   Peter Molyneux leave Lionheart & Microsoft EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:44 am

Legendary designer exits the studio he founded 11 years ago

Peter Molyneux has left Microsoft and Lionhead Studios.

"I have left the lovely amazing Microsoft and Lionhead," the Fable, Black and White and Syndicate designer said on Twitter. "Now for something really amazing, scary and brave a new company called 22 Cans."

Speaking to Kotaku, Molyneux said he will continue to serve as a creative consultant on Fable: The Journey.

"It is with mixed emotions that I made the decision to leave Microsoft and Lionhead Studios, the company that I co-founded in 1997," he told the site.

"I remain extremely passionate and proud of the people, products and experiences that we created, from Black & White to Fable to our pioneering work with Milo and Kate for the Kinect platform. However, I felt the time was right to pursue a new independent venture. I'd like to thank the team at Lionhead, as well as our partners at Microsoft Studios for their support, dedication and incredible work over the years."

Microsoft added of Molyneux's departure: "As co-founder of Lionhead and an integral part of Microsoft Studios, Peter was the creative visionary behind the blockbuster Fable franchise, and one of our most passionate and influential developers for the Xbox 360 platform. He has made an indelible mark on the games industry and we wish him all the best of luck in his future endeavors."
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360gamesforum.com

Peter Molyneux leave Lionheart & Microsoft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1